The domain isladecontadora.com is owned by AERO ALBROOK, an online booking platform.
AERO ALBROOK is not a passenger transportation company or a tour operator.
AERO ALBROOK does not own or operate any aircraft or transportation vehicles. All flights, transfers, and activities are operated by Panamanian companies in the air, maritime, land transportation, or tour operator sectors with their respective permits.
Your purchase will be confirmed by email within 1 to 2 business days. The cancellation policy will take effect from the moment of purchase.
To complete any reservation, we require images of passports (for foreigners) or national identification documents (for nationals) for each participant. The documents you send will be compared to the originals at the meeting point.
Booking on behalf of third parties is not allowed.
If your reservation cannot be confirmed because availability was not verified with our team, AERO ALBROOK will only refund 90% of your payment.
We recommend that each customer read and review our cancellation policy and consider purchasing travel insurance.
WHAT CAN BE REFUNDED
Some activities may require a minimum number of people to operate. The affected participant will be fully refunded or may choose a substitute activity. This would only occur under unusual circumstances.
Please note that if the substitute activity is more expensive than the original one, there will be additional charges.
WHAT CANNOT BE REFUNDED
- Some activities require prior check-in at the departure time. There will be no refund if the participant fails to appear for the agreed-upon check-in in the reservation.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- 7 days prior to the departure date: non-refundable
- 8-14 days prior to the departure date: 50% of the payment is refundable
- 15-29 days prior to the departure date: 65% of the payment is refundable
- 30 or more days prior to the departure date: 80% of the payment is refundable
Cancellation is based on the date we receive the cancellation request. These charges are calculated from the total amount of your invoice. Cancellations must be sent in writing to your sales advisor.